Morris Lubricants Race 4TT 10W-40 Fully Synthetic 4-Stroke Motorcycle Engine Oil
Fully Synthetic 4-stroke Motorcycle Engine Oil Race 4TT 10W-40 is an advanced fully synthetic 4-stroke engine oil for all high performance sports bikes, super bikes and production racers. The lubricant has been developed directly from motorcycle racing technology, where it has proved to be far superior to conventional oils. This oil has an extremely wide viscosity rating and gives exceptional performance in four stroke motorcycle engines.
- Naturally high viscosity index, giving good flow rates to bearings at low temperatures, coupled with superb film strength at high temperatures.
- Low level of volatility, which reduces the loss of valuable oil components at extreme temperatures inside the engine.
- High film strength.
- Outstanding wear protection.
- High level of component cleanliness.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Low fluid friction.
Appearance Amber liquid
Relative Density @ 15.6°C 0.847
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C (cSt) 88.37
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt) 14.2
Viscosity Index 165
CCS @ -25°C (mPa.s) 7000 max
Closed Flash Point (°C) 210
Pour Point (°C) -45
Base Number (mgKOH/g) 7.0
Figures based on average production values