Cummins Filtration began in 1958 as Fleetguard®, the filtration division of Cummins Engine Company. The Fleetguard Filters range of filtration, coolant, crankcase ventilation and emissions control technology offers dependability and reliability above and beyond OEM specifications. Their product lines cover a wide variety of applications and markets including trucks, 4WDs and vans, industrial equipment for construction, mining, agriculture and marine applications, as well as products for the power generation industry.
Jones of Nenagh stock over 1000 Fleetguard filters. We stock individual filters and complete filter kits for all truck models. Whatever the model of truck we can get the correct filter. We also stock a complete range of oils and greases from Morris Lubricants so we are your one stop shop for heavy-duty servicing requirements. Please contact us if you cannot find what you are looking for on our website.
Why choose Fleetguard filters for your machines?
The filtration side of the business has also become increasingly more technical in protecting critical components in modern equipment designs. Reduced engineering tolerances need to be protected with more efficient filtration products. These high efficiency filters with enhanced filter media allow manufacturers to offer extended service intervals on equipment which was once not possible.
- Filters for every fleet – Fleetguard has over 8,300 products covering the widest range of air, lube, fuel and hydraulic filters in the heavy duty industry.
- Meets OEM specifications – Fleetguard engineers all products to meet or exceed OEM specifications to ensure engines and other systems get maximum life.
- Backed by the best warranty in the business – With the most inclusive and comprehensive warranty in the industry, customers can have total confidence in their purchase.
With a proud heritage dating back to 1869, Morris Lubricants are one of the largest privately owned British lubricant manufacturers in the world. They have developed a diverse range of world-class lubricants and gained a global reputation for delivering the highest quality products and services across a range of sectors in over 85 countries worldwide. Morris Lubricants have one of the most advanced ranges of mineral, semi and fully synthetic lubricants and greases available.
Why Choose Morris Lubricants for your machines?
- Morris Lubricants have one of the most advanced ranges of mineral, semi and fully synthetic lubricants and greases available.
- Quality – continued investment in the latest laboratory equipment enables Morris Lubricants to deliver products for the most demanding of applications.
- Innovation – cutting-edge research and development to create new and advanced technologies. Keeping in-tune with market trends, technical, and commercial demands, means they are able to deliver products which continue to meet the ever-changing needs of a diverse client base.
Please contact our technical team to find out more about these products